Why does Instagram block my account?
Most blocks come down to two very common issues, either too much activity or activity from multiple sources.
Amount of Activity
Instagram will block your account if they believe that you're doing too much activity. There's no set limit—it varies from account to account. Older and more active accounts have higher activity thresholds than newer or less active accounts.
How can I prevent too much activity?
- Do NOT use Gramista on new accounts under 3-4 weeks old
- Use Normal or Slow speed for everyday use
- Avoid Boost as it will increase the intensity too much
Multiple Activity Sources
We take care of proxies (IP address), activities, sleeping and much more. Likes & Follows/unfollows come from our side, which is another active IP address on your account. This is not an issue in itself until multiple devices (with different IP addresses) start doing tons of activity on your account at the same time--your app and Gramista simultaneously.
- We advise you to NOT like, follow or unfollow when Gramista is ON. Your location won't match ours, so the suspicion comes from activity from 2 different sources.
- Beware of overdoing it during peek times--for example: Saturday 5pm-10pm (PST).
You should post quality content often, send direct messages and comment on content, just slowdown while Gramista is active.